Soooo, Shahrukh.... Can I have a word?
Going for the "aspiring glam rocker got in a fight in an alley with a backup dancer from an off-off-Broadway production of Fame" look, are we?
Can we go over the elements of your outfit? I'm a little confused as to what you and K Jo were thinking when you got dressed today. Let's see, here we have:
- post-something glow to the skin
- cheeks/jaw done with contouring makeup
- perfect hair
- eyebrows just so (yet not in full-on ~ mode)
- dirty bandages on the arms (unless those are what people are calling "sleeves" these days)
- artfully slashed, dirty outer shirt that somehow seems to be the same piece of fabric as the inner shirt (look at his left shoulder, how it seems to be the same at the big circle on his chest) - or maybe the right shoulder is a different piece of fabric, even though it's the same color as the left shoulder. Is this a Möbius strip hoodie? My head hurts.
I really wish you had shown your trousers, too. Are they shorts, with your legs done up like your arms?
Many, many thanks to Filmi Geek to passing this on. She found in on eBay, natch.