Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's all about the Baadshah baby...

While I've been reeling under the demands of a new year, so overburdened that my movie viewing has slipped to a mere two films a month (!), one of our faithful readers has rescued us from the dreariness of carefully planned, understated outfits--clothing without excess. Thank you Adeline. We are indebted to you and the costume designer for our Baadshah.

Um, does this outfit say, "Thrift-Store Phantom of the Opera" or is it just me?


5 comments:

iz said...

It says it. Very loudly. It's bad enough he's ugly. Then they go dress him like that!

TigerYogi said...

SRK ugly?!!

Them's fighting words!!!!

But the outfit is bad...

Anonymous said...

*double take*
SRK is ugly?
hell no.
Fired this particular stylist,though,I'd hope.
I like his clothes in Don.

Adeline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adeline said...

SRK ugly?????
I like Don's clothes too, especially the pink shirt he wears during Yeh mera dil.
I wonder if those green outfits from KANK were designed by the same guy than the pink ones from Baadshah.