Monday, November 27, 2006

Bollywood + Bee Girl + waaay too much thrusting = "Main Khiladi Tu Anari"

Courtesy of Fivil's dissertation on Sakshay, which might well be the funniest thing you ever read, even if you, like I, haven't seen any of the movies, I give you "Main Khiladi Tu Anari" from the film of the same name.

(Main Khiladi Tu Anari, 1994)

To be fair - fairness first, after all - the leads and some of the folks in the background just look silly because it's 1994, and I reckon they don't look any sillier than any of the rest of us did in 1994. It's the dancers' outfits that offend.

4 comments:

Susania said...

noooo! I was all ready to do screen shots of "Main Khiladi..."!

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

You should still do them! I haven't even seen this; I was just reading along and saw the clip and was too horrified not to include it. Clearly it can stand up to repeated scrutiny and is no doubt a treasure trove of fug. Go for it!

Keith said...

It's like watching two of the guys from Full House on cocaine.

Anonymous said...

awesome :)

i had nearly forgotten this song. akshay and saif have a chemistry going there.