Friday, October 27, 2006

fugged on trailers alone: Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karen

I haven't seen this and I don't think I'm going to. According to imdb, this came out in 2005 - 2005 - but surely it was made ages earlier and for whatever reason was released later. Anyhoo. I just popped in Disco Dancer but got sidetracked by the delights in this trailer.


I don't like vests. With straw hats, even worse. Poor Preity. Govinda is maybe wearing snow pants at Niagara Falls in the summer (and despite popular opinion, Canada is not in fact freezing all the time, especially in summer).


Patterns can be mixed, but not like this. And again, poor Preity, they put her in a short-sleeved hoodie, which is mainly just stupid rather than interestingly bad.


Sometimes recoiling in confusion is really the only possible response.

There are plenty more where this came from, but Mithun beckons (and these are too pixely to do the thing justice).

3 comments:

Susania said...

wow. just... wow. Those pants...

Anonymous said...

Dear God! Who in all creation put Govinda's outfit together?!

*oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know Stevie Wonder had started fashion consulting. Carry on!*

Filmiholic said...

I actually rented this movie last year, and it did have a (one, and one alone) funny line, but it was just an awful, awful movie.

Tsk, tsk.