Thursday, October 26, 2006

If you're mean to the kids...

...the punishment is to endure more costume changes than Diana Ross.

I'm not hating. I love this song, I think it's super-cute. Udit Narayan is IMO the most amazing playback singer of this generation; his vocalisation for SRK is spot-on. But I have to admit the song is kind of silly, and the fact that it seems to be costumed by a couple of six year olds, skyyed up on sugar, is certainly worth mention.

After taking a billion screen captures, I decided just to let you have the link for yourselves. If Superman, Batman, some random-ass purple superhero, Indiana Jones, the Karate Kid, Michael Jackson, a matador, and the Air India mascot weren't enough, stick around 2:15 into the video for the tiger suit...



Who's sorry, Shah Rukh? I'm sorry I didn't drop acid before watching this.

9 comments:

Susania said...

That is so darling! What film?

DesiDancer said...

one 2 ka 4, SRK & Juhi Chawla

babasko said...

why is it always that clowns look the scariest....

btw. i hated the song the first time i saw O2K4 and now i´m addicted.

Susania said...

How's the film in general? Worth a watch?

babasko said...

its an odd combination between a family and an action film.
for me the perfect mixture.
but for families waaaay to brutal, for action fans way to much family...

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

This is an SRK that eludes me. I'm not on Netflix and neither of the places with Indian movies in my town has it. I'm glad to have seen this song, though. It's pretty funny. However, I have to say that I still like him in his Elvis get-up in "I'm the Best" even more.

DesiDancer said...

babasko, initially the song is pretty off-putting.
something about children singing is like nails on the chalkboard to me.

Bah said...

I think the random purple superhero is the Phantom

Mandira said...

O2ka4 i remember seeing that years ago.. and the purple guy is phantom from the indrajal comic books...