Monday, October 30, 2006

Not *that* kind of Indian!

Turbanhead reminded me of the school-yard trauma I used to endure, as one of the sole brown kids at my elementary school, in the late 70's-early 80's; being chased around by some gross cheez-whiz eating bully-boy who smelled like mayonnaise and FunFruits, beating his open palm over his mouth, whooping up a war-cry and doing some bastard version of a rain dance. To that kid, and to whomever is responsible for the costuming of "Naach Meri Jaan" from Main Sundar Hoon, I say:

It's not *that* kind of Indian! (idiot!)



I mean it, Columbus got LOST, it's a fact...



Half a century later, can we please stop confusing Indians with Indians??




What? You say the rest of the song clip has Hula dancing and an acid-trippy "Into The Woods" set? Well, it is Monday... consider this your early Halloween present.



Your real present arrives tomorrow, little BollyFugglers.

No comments: